Effective Solutions to Complex Family Law Problems
Divorce and other family law matters can have a tremendous negative impact on people’s lives for years and years if they are not handled properly the first time. Make sure you are confident in the attorney you choose to help you through your family law matters.
We offer skilled and experienced representation to those facing such family law issues as:
- Divorce and separation — Effectively managing the transition from being married to being single either through divorce or an action for separate support calls for trusted guidance you can count on.
- Child custody and visitation — We can help you protect your relationship with your child and the time you spend with your child.
- Child support/spousal support — Appropriately setting financial support levels and developing sound budgets can be critical to the financial stability of all involved parties.
- Property division — Let us help you protect your portion of the marital estate when the time for divorce comes.
- High-asset divorce — Attorney JoAnne Meyers’ experience with and training in financial matters can prove invaluable when business valuation and complex marital estates are elements in a divorce.
- Mediation — For couples seeking a less acrimonious path and a more seamless divorce, mediation can offer less cost, stress and a more expedient process than traditional divorce.
- Paternity — A paternity action can help a mother pursue the financial support she deserves as she raises a child. It can also be the first step toward securing parental rights to custody and parenting time for a father.
- Modifications — When a family law agreement no longer reflects the reality of the situation, we can ask the court to modify the agreement for you.
- Contempt — When the other party to a family law agreement, such as an ex-spouse or one of your children’s other parents, is failing to follow the terms of the agreement, we can ask the court to take action for you.
- Relocations — Whether you need to move with your child or you are seeking to block your child’s custodial parent from moving away, we can help.
- Grandparents’ rights — Grandparents are playing a larger and larger role in their grandchildren’s lives today. We can help you pursue agreements that reflect that reality.
Answers to the most frequently asked questions can be found on our FAQ page.
Helping You Create The Tomorrow You Deserve
Our firm is committed to helping people through difficult family law situations. Our extensive experience allows us to help guide our clients through these challenging times. By providing the experienced representation people need, we are able to help them effectively pursue and craft a future that they want.
Since 1985, Attorney JoAnne Meyers has been helping her clients fight for the futures they want. She graduated cum laude from Providence College with a B.S. in Finance and has been using that background to ensure that the financial aspects of her clients’ difficulties are well-addressed.
Speak with an experienced family law attorney
Creating effective solutions to difficult family law situations is our focus. We invite you to contact us to better understand your rights and to learn your options. We offer a free case evaluation.